These are the top five Film Schools in the United States of America. For more details on admission information, please visit their website or call their office.
1. AFI http://www.afi.com/conservatory/admissions/
Est. Tuition: $39,000; Degrees: MFA
American Film Institute
2021 North Western Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
2. USC http://cinema.usc.edu/admissions/visitusccinema.cfm
Est. Tuition: $42,000; Degrees: BA, MA, MFA, and Ph.D.
University of Southern California
School of Cinematic Arts
900 West 34th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2211
3. NYU http://filmtv.tisch.nyu.edu/page/home.html
Est. Tuition: $46,000; Degrees: BFA, BA, MA, MFA, MPS and Ph.D.
New York University
Tisch School of the Arts
721 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10003
4. UCLA http://www.tft.ucla.edu
Est. Tuition: $13,000; Degrees: BA, MA, MFA, and Ph.D.
University of California Los Angeles
School of Theater, Film, and Television
102 East Melnitz Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1622
5. CalArts http://filmvideo.calarts.edu
Est. Tuition: $38,000; Degrees: BFA and MFA.
California Institute of the Arts
24700 McBean Pkwy
Valencia, CA 91355